Consultation and Training
As a psychotherapist and yoga teacher, my primary role is helping health professionals and yoga teachers understand how they can best serve those recovering from traumatic experiences. If you are working with a population exposed to trauma – law enforcement, incarcerated youth or adults, veterans, survivors of violence, war and/or abuse, an intelligently designed yoga practice can support your population’s healing. Please contact lisa [at] howwecanheal [dot] com to discuss your needs, training rates, and availability.
Currently scheduling for Fall 2018.
Organizations Served Include:
- Oakes Children’s Center, San Francisco
- Department of Corrections, San Francisco
- Exhale to Inhale, New York City
- Center for Mentalizing, Aarhus, Denmark
- Marta Macri Child Psychotherapy Group, Rome, Italy
- The Art of Yoga Project, San Francisco Bay Area
- Your Strength to Heal, San Francisco Bay Area
- Massachusetts Correctional Institution, Framingham
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Boston Public Schools
- Yoga Teacher Training Programs
- International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation