Consultation and Training
As a psychotherapist and yoga teacher, my primary role is helping health professionals and yoga teachers understand how they can best serve those recovering from traumatic experiences. If you are working with a population exposed to trauma – law enforcement, incarcerated youth or adults, veterans, survivors of violence, war and/or abuse, an intelligently designed yoga practice can support your population’s healing.
If you are interested in developing a yoga program or want to learn more about how yoga can help your specific population, schedule a free 30 minute call with me here.
Organizations Served Include:
- Oakes Children’s Center, San Francisco
- Department of Corrections, San Francisco
- Exhale to Inhale, New York City
- Center for Mentalizing, Aarhus, Denmark
- Marta Macri Child Psychotherapy Group, Rome, Italy
- The Art of Yoga Project, San Francisco Bay Area
- Your Strength to Heal, San Francisco Bay Area
- Massachusetts Correctional Institution, Framingham
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Boston Public Schools
My private practice is currently full and I am will not be taking any new patients at this time.